Writing Quickly and Accurately in Class

By Samuel Moser

The timed lab assignments during the first four weeks of class have made it very challenging for me to focus on the accuracy of my information.

Before turning in my paper, I need to make sure that everything is accurate, in proper AP Style, and nothing can be editorialized. On top of that, the time deadline is pushing me to work faster than I would prefer.

However, I like the challenge, and I try my hardest to embrace it.

At the end of the day, real journalists have to meet tight deadlines, so I have no problem with building these skills. I would rather be challenged now than when I am writing stories professionally. 

According to the majority of my writing feedback on previous labs, I need to improve greatly on reducing AP Style errors, and I need to improve on ranking information based on its importance. I have no doubt in my mind that this improvement will come with time as long as I keep working hard on my skills. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis of Alexis Soloski's Interview with Actress Beanie Feldstein

Adele is Finally Returning to the Music Industry with Upcoming Album

How the 'Metaverse' is Changing the World of Music